Friday, April 24, 2015

SMILEY360 review of ARM & HAMMER™ Truly Radiant™

So guess what came free in the mail!!!   Arm & Hammer Truley Radiant  I am trying their new manual spin toothbrush, the toothpaste and mouthwash.   My first thoughts were "a manual spinning toothbrush...interesting"   When brushing with it, I dont notice that it spins at all.  The thing I like about my sonicare spinning brush is that it massage's my gums.   But this doesn't do that at all.  Maybe there is some other benefit to the "spin" but if there is, I haven't noticed.  I do, however, like the bristles.  They are very soft and I feel like they reach in between my teeth nicely.

As far as the toothpaste goes.   It has a nice flavor and does leave my breathe nice and fresh.  Some toothpastes Ive tried have given me an annoying aftertaste or I just dont feel like I have "talk to me within 4" of my mouth" feeling.  I do get that feeling with this toothpaste.  Since it is a whitening toothpaste, it does have the gritty baking soda feel...so be aware of that.

And lastly the mouthwash.  It is an alcohol free mouthwash.  I am not in love with alcohol free washes.   I really like it to burn!  haha  maybe I am crazy!  So I am not advocating the mouthwash right now.  That said, the wash and the toothpaste do state they "whiten within 5 days"  I have been using them for 3 days now.   I haven't noticed much whiter teeth, but Ill keep ya posted!!!

ARM & HAMMER™ Tr
I am trying 
uly Radiant™

No comments:

Post a Comment